Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Jessica Moore Signs with OneDream Zero Distraction Softball

Following my tweet yesterday, I have confirmed that Jessica Moore, formerly of the Oregon Ducks & Team USA, as well as a 2013 draft pick by the NY/NJ Comets, has signed with OneDream ZeroDistraction Softball. If the company's name sounds familiar, it's probably because they're the same folks who've signed Moore's fellow Team USA stars Taylor Hoagland & Rhea Taylor in the last few months.


In a sport that rarely sees agents or big splashes from management companies like 1D0D, Jarrod Rogol, president of 1D0D, has come on like Gangbusters. Moore is only the latest addition to his talented roster, and I'm told more are to come.

Moore graduated from Oregon earlier this spring, after leading Oregon to the Super Regional round where they were upset by the Nebraska Cornhuskers. She was a first-team All-American in her final season, and was also a member of Team USA this summer.

Moore is presently the assistant coach at Idaho State, having been hired in July. She doesn't have a public Facebook nor Twitter account, but you can check out her official Facebook page here & website here:

An excerpt from the press release:
"I am very thankful for the opportunity I’ve been given through softball and am continually being blessed through both softball and life.  I look forward to what 1D:0D will provide for me both as a player and a coach and am excited to give back to the softball community,” said Moore.

After the 2013 season, Moore was named First Team NFCA All-American, Pac-12 Pitcher of the Year and was a Top 10 Finalist for USA Softball Collegiate Player of the Year.  Moore also earned her third All-Pac-12 selection.   

“Jessica is easily one of the top collegiate pitchers in the last decade.  If you talk to anyone that has been around her they will quickly tell you the two biggest intangibles she brings to the table are her ability to lead and to put the team above herself,” said Jarrod Rogol, President, 1D:0D.  “In addition ,  I know Jessica will be a great mentor for her players at Idaho State and throughout her coaching career.”


I'm told that big things are coming even still from OneDream ZeroDistraction, so I encourage you to follow them on their various social networking platforms, listed below:
Official Site http://www.1d0dent.com

5 comments:

  1. So happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here. You have a wonderful site. Thank you for the effort to publish this.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is absolutely worth to read if anybody comes throughout it. I'm lucky I did because now I've got a whole new view of this. I didn't realize that this issue was so important and so universal. You certainly put it in perspective for me.


    Chix
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate you writing this post and the rest of the website is extremely good. You have loaded your site with high-grade quality content I’m impressed.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day! I found your site very interesting and informative . Thanks for taking time sharing it with us. I really enjoyed reading your post.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete