Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

CONTEST time: Win this Jennie Finch autograph!

It's officially time for the first Justin's World contest of 2014, and boy, is it a good 'un!

I've had this prize in my possession for a little while, and I've barely been able to hold onto it this long! How would y'all like to win an autograph from softball legend JENNIE FINCH?!

Go here (link directs to the Justin's World FB page) to find the contest rules & how to enter!

And here's a look at the prize (I'll apologize now for the horrible way this scanned):


While you're at it, why not give yourself double the chance to win and enter the Fastpitch TV Show's contest for a Finch-signed softball? You can enter that giveaway here!

3 comments:

  1. I would've entered but I can't find your link... plus, if it goes to facebook, I don't have that.

    good luck with your contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Whoops, my bad fellas. Link's fixed now.

      Delete