Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Having Some FUN with Raven Chavanne!

After Raven and I got done with the "official" part of the interview, she had time, I had questions, so we decided to add in a little segment full of nothing but fun queries.

When I said yesterday that Raven was incredibly humble & down to earth, this recording should really illustrate my point. Oh, and I checked- yes, Lauren Gibson really DOES love Dr. Pepper that much!

Remember to follow Raven on Facebook & Twitter @RavenChavanne

Enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. "Paid surveys pay YOU good money for your opinion"
    Hundreds of market research firms looking for survey takers. If you're a
    housewife, stay-at-home mom, student, retired, working full-time, or
    just looking to make some extra cash, this is your ticket to fun, easy money!
    Get Started!!!

    ReplyDelete