Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Where Are They Now: Evan Childs

Who is she? Evan Childs, a former star infielder for the South Carolina Gamecocks.

What is she known for? Childs was a fixture in the infield from 2009-2012, logging time at second, third, and shortstop. She is in the top ten in school history in four offensive categories and three defensive. She was also a four-time member of the conference’s academic honor roll.
Evan: Then and Now

Here’s something interesting… Evan is a twin! Her brother Haddon played baseball at Coker College.

What’s she up to now? Evan owns her own business and works as an online trainer. In addition to creating meal and workout plans for people, Evan also holds a workout event for women called the Alpha Female 12 Week Program. As she has done since her graduation, Evan continues to give lessons and participate in clinics.

Quotable quotes: “My passions are fitness and softball, and I’m blessed to be able to have the opportunity to be involved with both”… “”Game time was always my favorite. I loved taking my time putting on my uniform. I loved the anticipation of the first pitch. I love the competitiveness of games and I loved being a part of a team that wanted to win that game as badly as I did.”


Contact information: You can find Evan on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and be sure to visit her website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment