Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

Joe DiPietro Resigns as Hampton Head Coach

Hampton head softball coach Joe DiPietro has resigned, Justin's World of Softball has learned.


DiPietro
DiPietro posted a 42-54 record in two seasons as the Pirates' head coach, a role he assumed prior to the 2015 campaign.

Prior to arriving at Hampton, DiPietro was the head coach at Temple for five years and had to lead that program through their "lame duck" season after the program was canned. 


During his time at Temple, he led the Owls to a higher win total in every season, including thirty-two victories in 2013. 


DiPietro's resume also includes six seasons as the head coach at La Salle and the Philadelphia Force of the NPF.


"It was time to move on and see if there is other opportunities for me," DiPietro told Justin's World. "I'm thankful
 to Hampton for giving me an opportunity to continue coaching 
after Temple cut our program. I'm hopeful that another 
administration will give me the chance to build a program like 
we had at Temple. All I need is the opportunity."

No comments:

Post a Comment