Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

Softball Musings

Micaela Arizmendi graduated from the University of Notre Dame in 2016 as a four-time all-conference honoree, once nominated in the Big East and three times as part of the ACC. Three times an all-region selection and a 2014 all-American, she ended her collegiate career with a .352 batting average and a .660 slugging percentage, to go along with thirty-eight home runs.

Did you know that Arizmendi’s head coach at Notre Dame, Deanna Gumpf, also coached Arizmendi’s mother when the latter played at Long Beach State in the nineties? Arizmendi’s mom Marie O’Beck played for the 49ers in the midst of Gumpf’s two-year stint as a coach at the Beach.

1 comment:

  1. This was my personal statement I wrote when applying to university. I'm so glad I can get to do the subject that is the love of my life! See more llm essay

    ReplyDelete