- Army pitcher Renee Poirier set the program and Patriot League conference records for career saves.
- SIU-Edwardsville head coach Sandy Montgomery earned her 1000th career win
- Washington head coach Heather Tarr earned her 500th career win.
- North Dakota State head coach Darren Mueller earned his 550th career win.
- Cal Poly senior hurler Sierra Hyland set the program's new career strikeout record.
- LSU senior slugger Sahvanna Jaquish set the program's career RBI record.
- Wagner College's McKaleigh Goodale set the program's career saves mark.
- Eastern Michigan's Michelle Kriegshauser set the new program career record for doubles.
- Murray State pitcher Mason Robinson set the new program record for career victories.
- Congratulations to this week's members of the No-No (and Perfect Game) Express:
- Michelle Floyd, Arizona (PG)
- Alyssa Reuble, Seattle (PG)
- Paige Reimann, Boise State
- Daphne Pofek, CSU-Northridge
KATIYANA MAUGA HOME RUN TRACKER
(The Arizona Wildcats' senior comes into this season 28 home runs away from the NCAA career record. We will track her progress weekly towards the all-time mark.)
PERFORMANCES OF THE WEEK
Sydney O'Hara, Syracuse --- Whether you're talking about individual performances or a week's statistical culmination, we'd be remiss not to talk about the Orange's record-tying senior in a class all her own this weekend. O'Hara joined an exclusive club of just four other members by knocking four long balls over the fence in her four at-bats in a game against North Carolina State. The single game alone tripled her season's home run total and her eight RBI in those four at-bats account for nearly 1/3 of her runners driven-in on the still-young season.